Who are you and what are you about? Here’s one way to find out

Post image for Who are you and what are you about? Here’s one way to find out

Have you ever wondered why certain people are attracted to you or why certain people are not?

The answer is very simple.

It’s all about you, who you are and what you are about.

And the good news is that you are within your own control. And if you happen to have ADHD, managing your ADHD may help.

I bet you know what type of movies you like, what kind of food you like and what type of people you like to be around.

Well, believe it or not, other people are the same way.

Examine the type of people who befriend you (or who want to). They are coming to you for a reason.

Those people are likely a reflection of you in some way and therefore they feel a compelling enough connection towards you.

The question is, do you like the reflection?

If you do, that’s great.

If not, it’s up to you to change it and only you can, if you want to.

What type of friends are you attracting? Share in the comments.

Checked out my new blog Positive Writer. Latest post: How To Create An Ebook (or Manifesto) That Will Go Viral

If you enjoyed this post, please share it via icons below.
Alex Dumpfree December 11, 2012 at 1:42 am

There is no general formula. You will just find that something was common between both of you that motivated you to become closer to each other before you became good friends.

Bryan Hutchinson December 12, 2012 at 7:32 am

Indeed, Alex.

jennifer newhouse December 11, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Very thought provoking Bryan, I have never thought about this issue in just this context before. I am going to have to give this some thought. I have often wondered if I attract people who are in need because I am a middle child fixxer by nature or if I attract them becuase there are are things in my life that are unfixable so I seek to fix other things. Hmmm…

Bryan Hutchinson December 12, 2012 at 7:33 am

Exactly, Jennifer, hmmmmm.

But remember this is simply my opinion, it doesn’t mean I am right or wrong, just something to think about and consider.

Tater Tots December 31, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I have recently discovered that some of the people I attract are very narcissistic. I am a good listener so they get a lot of attention. I have ADD and am attracted to entertaining people who keep my attention. Your question is a very good question and worth pondering.

Tater Tots December 31, 2012 at 1:35 pm

BTW, this has been hard to acknowledge/deal with. I am having to distance myself from some friends I have had for years.