Guest post on ADDer WOrld!
I have received requests from fellow bloggers to publish guest posts. I love this idea. I am ready to start reading your ideas and publishing some of them.
Although this is a service to bloggers, this is more about my readers to offer them as much information about ADHD – tips, suggestions and other valuable information as possible.
Your guest post doesn’t have to be about ADHD specifically. There are many situations, such as with distraction, paying attention, daydreaming and many others that people relate to, but don’t have ADHD. Personally, I love tips on how to think more positive and how to be more optimistic.
There are a few guidelines to follow before sending me a guest post submission, please read them carefully so that we stay on the same page together.
(If you’re reading this because you would like me to guest post on your blog, please feel free to send me an email.)
– Please make sure that your submission fits into the tone and subject matter of my blog. It might be more beneficial to first send me your idea. Your blog or website should also relate in some way to the subject matter and/or tone of ADDer World since I will be linking back to it in your bio. If you’re not sure, please feel free to send me an email asking.
– With my readers in mind I will only accept well written material. Please, you’ve seen some of the stuff out there.
– The post may include a link to your blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the beginning or end of the guest post. Be sure to include this in your submission.
– If your post contains marketing links it will either not be accepted or the links will be removed. This is important, I recieve an email almost daily asking if I accept guest posts with a link from a sponser in it. Let’s be clear, no. However, if you’ve just written a book and want to reference it we can talk about that. I might also add your book to the ADDer World online bookstore.
– Guest posts should be original and exclusive to ADDer World.
– There is no fee to guest post. In this regard, the only request I have is that you publish a notice on your blog so your readers can find your guest post here.
If accepted, I will notify you when your guest post is published.
Please be sure you have carefully read the above guidelines. This will save time and enable me to give your guest post the attention it deserves! You can send your submission idea to me via this email address: adderworld at adderworld.com